Dental Ex-Probes (Explorer-Probes)
This Ex-Probe is a versatile dental diagnostic tool that features an explorer tip on one end and a ball-end probe tip on the other. The ball-end probe tip is especially useful for obtaining accurate measurements of gingival pocket depth, and its black coding marks are permanent and stay in place even after sterilization.
Types of Dental Ex-Probe
Dental Ex-Probes are available in two types of handles
- Dental Ex-Probe, Autoclavable Silicone Handle
- Dental Ex-Probe, Stainless Steel Handle
1. Dental Ex-Probe, Autoclavable Silicone Handle
This dental Ex-Probe with an autoclavable silicone handle allows a very comfortable and non-slip grip while working with patients. The handle is ergonomically designed to avoid stress when handling it for a long duration.
2. Dental Ex-Probe, Stainless Steel Handle
They are made up of stainless steel handles. The handles are designed to be non-slip and lightweight for comfortable handling.
Benefits of Dental Ex-Probe
There are many benefits to Dental Ex-probe, which is why it is considered one of the best tools for dental care tool kits. Some of the benefits include:
- It helps remove plaque and tartar from teeth, which can lead to better oral hygiene and fewer cavities.
- It helps loosen any food particles or bacteria that may be stuck in between teeth, making it easier to brush and floss.
- The dental ex-probe is designed with an ergonomic handle to reduce hand fatigue and maximize comfort.
- The probe’s slimline design makes it easy to maneuver into tight spaces and its stainless steel construction ensures durability.
- It’s lightweight and easy to use.
Uses of Dental Ex-Probe
A dental ex-probe is a handheld device that is used to remove broken or lodged objects from teeth. It has a sharp, curved end that can be inserted into cavities between teeth and used to dislodge objects. The ex-probe can also be used to remove excess dental cement or other debris.
It is a diagnostic tool used to measure the depth of periodontal pockets. It is inserted into a pocket between the gums and teeth to measure the distance from the probe’s tip to the bottom of the pocket. This measurement can help dentists determine whether or not the periodontal disease is present and, if it is, how severe it is.
How does a Dental Ex-Probe work?
The dental ex-probe is a device that is used to remove calculus (hardened plaque) from teeth. It consists of a metal shaft with a pointed end and a curved end. The curved end is inserted into the sulcus (gum pocket) between the tooth and gums, and the pointed end is used to remove the calculus from the tooth surface.
The tool is inserted into the space between the teeth and gum line and then gently moved back and forth until the object is dislodged. The ex-probe should be rotated slowly as it is pushed against the tooth surface to avoid damage to the enamel. Be careful not to use too much force, as this can cause further damage to the teeth and gums.
What types of problems can a Dental Ex-Probe help diagnose and treat?
Dental ex-probes can help diagnose a variety of problems in the teeth and gums, including cavities, gum disease, and abscesses. They can also help treat these conditions by dislodging debris from the teeth and gums, cleaning out pockets of infection, and removing dead tissue. In some cases, they can even be used to perform minor surgeries on the gums and teeth.
How to use a Dental Ex-Probe safely and effectively?
It is important to use a dental ex-probe safely and effectively in order to avoid harming the patient. The following are some tips on how to do so:
- Make sure that you disinfect the dental ex-probe before use.
- Gently insert the probe into the tooth cavity until you feel resistance.
- Twist or rotate the probe while applying pressure until the cavity is dislodged.
- Remove the probe from the tooth and disinfect it again before reuse.
The dental ex-probe is a very helpful tool in any dentistry practice. This tool is very easy to use and helps to remove plaque and tartar from patients’ teeth quickly and easily.
Click on the Buy Now button and get an exclusive discount while supplies last!