As a dentist, you rely on your equipment to function properly in order to provide the best patient care. One of the most important pieces of equipment is your dental mouth prop. This device helps to keep the patient’s mouth open while you work, providing stability and preventing them from biting down on your tools.
Dental Mouth Props are dental accessories designed to keep the patient’s mouth open without causing any discomfort. Made from high-quality silicone, these oral care products can be sterilized in an autoclave and can be used with disposable suction tips that allow them to mount easily on your teeth or gums as needed during treatments such as surgery!
Osung Mouth Prop is the perfect dental accessory for patients who are receiving maxillofacial treatments. It comes in different sizes.
Benefits of using Dental Mouth Prop
The benefits of using a dental mouth prop include:
- Mouth props can help to keep the patient’s mouth still and open, which reduces the risk of injury.
- Mouth props can help to prevent patients from biting their tongue or cheek during dental procedures.
- It helps to maintain the patient’s airway and prevents them from choking.
- It reduces the amount of saliva that accumulates in the mouth.
- Mouth props can also help to keep the airway open during sleep, which can improve sleep quality and reduce snoring.
- The high-quality silicone used in the manufacture of this dental accessory has been proven to be highly resistant to heat, meaning you can use an autoclave.
- Using a mouth prop can help to improve oral hygiene by keeping the teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- By keeping the jaw in a relaxed position, a dental mouth prop can help relieve tension in the face.
Uses of Dental Mouth Prop
A dental mouth prop is a molded piece of plastic that is inserted into the mouth to keep it open during dental procedures. It is also used to protect the teeth and lips from damage during procedures.
Mouth Prop is crafted to help conduct maxillofacial treatments. This oral care product helps make dental procedures more comfortable for patients, and it can also be helpful in reducing swelling and promoting faster healing times.
It can also be used to measure and study jaw movement and positioning. It may also be used post-operatively to help prevent airway obstruction.
Types of Dental Mouth Prop
Dental Mouth Prop is available in three different sizes according to the need.
How to use a Dental Mouth Prop for the best results?
When inserting the dental mouth prop, make sure that it is comfortable for the patient and fits well in their mouth. It is important to keep in mind that a dental mouth prop should not be used for an extended period of time, as it may cause discomfort.
When using a dental mouth prop, you want to make sure that the fit is snug. If it’s too loose, it can fall out or be ineffective. If it’s too tight, it can cause discomfort and jaw pain.
Who can benefit from using a Dental Mouth Prop?
People who can benefit from using a Dental Mouth Prop are those who have difficulty keeping their mouths open during dental procedures.
You may benefit from using a dental mouth prop if you have difficulty holding your mouth open or keeping it in the correct position while you are having your teeth cleaned, x-rayed, or worked on in any way. A dental mouth prop can also help to keep your jaw relaxed so that you don’t experience any pain or discomfort.
This dental mouth prop is really helpful for keeping jaws open. It’s comfortable and easy to use, and it’s been a real help in preventing pain and discomfort.
You’ll get a discount if you buy now. Hurry! Before the offer expires. Click on the Buy Now button to avail of this offer.